Saturday, September 6, 2008

Soundabet's Back

I've been getting a lot of requests to reopen the Soundabet business. But in just one month off I've been camping, sailing, hiking, kayaking, and reading. I haven't felt so good in YEARS. I've lost some weight and feel a whole lot better.

Having your own business is HARD work!! I can't work that hard anymore.

But... I do have some leftover stock of DVDs, CDs, and King's Queen's, and Game Cards. Look in the photo.

I'll sell them the old-fashioned way: by order blank. E-mail me at dangurney (at) yahoo.com. By return e-mail, I will send you an attached PDF file that is the order form. Print it, fill it out, send it to me a purchase order from your school or a check or money order to my PO Box:

Dan Gurney's Soundabet
P.O. Box 2255
Sebastopol, CA 95473

I'll fill it pretty quick, maybe in the evening after I've folded my sail, and send it by US Mail to you.

O.K.?

No comments: