Monday, February 9, 2009

Testimonial

Hi, folks!

I got another nice email from a past customer, Kate. I asked her if I could use it on the blog and that if she did, I'd offer her a half price deal on whatever she ordered.

I guess it's only fair to do the same for other folks who've used the products and have nice things to say about Soundabet (based on actual use of the materials). So, if that's you, email me and ask for the same half off deal.

dangurney "atsymbol" yahoo.com

And, as to why everyone isn't using Soundabet, I think part of the answer is it's not "research" based. That is to say, I'm not a big publisher who lobbies the Department of Education to make rules that keep teacher-created materials out of classrooms.

Anyway, here's what Kate had to say:

Hi Dan,

I'm interested in buying some or all (depending on cost) of your soundabet products if you are still selling them. I taught Kindergarten about 8 years ago and used Soundabet with my class after taking your seminar. I LOVE the program and would like to use it at home with my 4 year old son who is beginning to become obsessed with letters, letter sounds, and reading. I don't know why everybody doesn't use this program....It's so awesome!

Thanks for your time,
Kate Gillespie

No comments: